Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

Okay, so we are still here and we are still alive and we have continued living life since the birth of Grant 7 months ago--and some of that living has even been enjoyed with little to no chaos! So, it's time to play catch-up and share some photos and slices of life since Grant joined our family. Keep checking back now and then, because I am still working on catching up, but for now you can get started on what's been missed. (And there are a couple catch-up posts pre-Grant as well.)

3 comments:

Jennifer Godale said...

I think that it is time for you do some more catch up! A few birthday posts... something... :)

Lorie said...

I know, I know. I promise to try one of these days. My computer is just so painfully slow. It's the posting of pictures that drives me to give up. I have over a dozen posts written, but without the photos they need...

Jennifer Godale said...

Then post without pics... or just one or two. I'm sure your adoring fans would love to hear what you are up to even if they have to imagine some of it in their minds eye :)