
Grant just has the most precious, most
irresistible baby feet on the planet! At birth I couldn't stop looking at them, counting each tiny toe, tickling the soft, wrinkly bottoms of them and wrapping my hands tightly around them. I just adore Grant's feet! So, here is an homage to my littlest baby's wonderful feet.

Look how long and slender his feet and toes are! Seriously, I don't have a foot infatuation or anything, but they are so lovely!

Then he discovered his own feet and was every bit as infatuated with them as I was. There's little that is cuter than watching an infant grab his own feet and stare in wonder as he wiggles little toes and stretches to taste them. And amazingly, he gets not only a lick of the big toe, but manages to stuff the whole darn foot into his mouth!



Grant takes advantage of his lengthy toes and sort of uses them like extra hands. I have
seen him grasp a toy with his toes and lift it up a little to be able to reach it with his hands. We've taken to calling him our little monkey. Look at the the photo below, he "claps" with his feet all the time!

Yep, I love many, many things about Grant.
But I really love the little guy's feet. They make me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment