eclecktica

a way to remember the bits and pieces. a way to share them. the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years. all of it. good, bad, ugly. sad, ordinary, funny. peace and chaos. it's our every day.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Budding Artist

Recently Calem drew this picture of me:

I wish someone had told me I was having a bad hair day!

Posted by Lorie on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Labels: artwork, Calem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Other People I Like

  • This Race Called Life
    Strong Resemblances
    13 years ago
  • A Pinch of This (Cori's Meal Plans)
    Menu Plan + Sausage+Mozzarella Pasta Recipe
    14 years ago
  • Peanut, Bubba, and Jelly
    Iris Mae
    15 years ago
  • The Schweitzers
    I hope you haven't all been holding your breath
    16 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Budding Artist
      • Happy 2nd Birthday, "Baby Isaac!"
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.